Welcome to CFS QLD
Marcelo Alvarez is the Principle and Founder of CFS QLD and has been renovating bathrooms in NSW for over the past 16 years and Qld for the past 6 years. CFS QLD began in 2002, started as an established tiling business, specialising in commercial and residential tiling projects.
As a Registered Builder by trade with experience in residential property development and construction, Marcelo has focused all his energy onto bathroom renovations in NSW & QLD. He takes pride in his knowledge, commitment to excellence and the ability to produce projects to the highest of qualities with the utmost attention to detail.
Marcelo’s vision for CFS has always been to provide excellent service to all his clients and exceed their expectations on each aspect of the CFS renovation process. We aim to give all clients a stress-free enjoyable renovation experience.
Creating Exceptional Quality
We continue with our training and development of staff in order to provide our clients with a highly trained team of excellent specialist tradesmen, tilers and waterproof technicians.
Our team are highly skilled, Insured and also hold current trade licenses. We will continue to work diligently to apply world best practice to every facet of our business with the highest standards of trades-based workmanship.
Safety and service guarantees for all our projects include:
- Our ability to operate safely and cooperatively in occupied areas such as operating business and domestic situations.
- An ability to manage noise, dust & vibration, improving occupants & neighbours’ quality of life during construction activities.
- A focus on maintaining consistent and regular communication with project stakeholders to ensure awareness of ever-changing construction activities & site conditions
- A flexible workforce with the ability to go where the work is.
- A workforce with a sense of urgency and an understanding that time matters.
Some Of Our Commercial Projects
- Aroomas – Hasting Street, Noosa QLD
- Cloud 9 – Noosa Heads QLD
- Bistro C – Hasting Street, Noosa QLD
- Bayvillage – Hasting Street, Noosa QLD
- Exterior works – Homebush bay Paving & Tiling
- RailCorp – Cabramatta, Warwick farm and Sefton Station, Town Hall, Wynyard & Springwood Stations – Upgrades and Refreshers.
- My House Stores – Narellan, MoorePark super Centre, & ShellHarbour Stocklands Mall
- Telstra Shop – ShellHarbour Stocklands Mall
- Next Byte Store – Shellharbour Stocklands Mall
- SES retail – ShellHarbour Stocklands Mall
- N.S.W University
- Veolia – Sydney
- Club Plus Super – Sydney
- Lola Store – Queen Victoria Building
- Sushi train – North Sydney
- The Mean fiddler Rouse Hill
- Windsor RSL
- Barangaroo Display Suites – King Street Wharf
- Dural Country Club